Why go to Tobago? What makes it so special?
It is a true step back in time – this is the Caribbean as it used to be.…
- Tobago has fabulous beaches, turquoise seas, characterful local restaurants – and so much more.
- Tobago has the oldest protected rainforest in the western hemisphere, a haven for bird watchers
- Tobago is a small, unspoilt island – and very easy to explore.
- The people of Tobago are charming, friendly and so welcoming to their visitors.
Why book with Just Tobago?
Because we are true experts about this idyllic undiscovered island.…
- The Just Tobago team have all made several visits to Tobago over many years.
- We have hand-picked a varied selection of places to stay on Tobago – we are sure there will be something for everyone.
- We can arrange holidays to suit every taste and to fit all budgets.
- We know every hotel, cottage or villa from top to bottom, all the best rooms with the best views etc – all the little details that you need to know.
Some thoughts from the owners of Just Tobago – Gerry & Janet Copsey
We first visited Tobago in 2002 and we were instantly struck with it’s dramatic scenery and stunning wildlife. We had been arranging holidays in Grenada for several years and it was a natural progression to venture into Tobago.
We invite you to ring us or our team to talk about Tobago – we would love to arrange a holiday for you to this beautiful island. Perhaps you might like to visit more than one property or island on your trip…?
- We have a really great range of properties to offer in Tobago – there really is somewhere to suit every person, every budget and every style.
- Lots of our clients choose to divide their time on Tobago between different properties – the best way to see the contrasting areas of Tobago. Take a look at our Tobago Trio Holiday this itinerary includes time in the North, East and West of the island.
- All of our holidays are tailor-made – but that does NOT mean expensive. We can easily arrange a lovely holiday in Tobago with prices starting from just over £1000 per person.
Who will enjoy Tobago the most?
- People who love seeing the natural beauty of the Caribbean.
- Couples and families who want to get out and about, explore the island and try some wonderful activities, turtle watching, stand-up paddle-boarding, snorkelling and bird-watching!
Some of the nice things of our customers say about their holiday…
“Personable & efficient. Their attention to detail was outstanding. They are the best independent tour operator we have ever used”
JS – York
“Your knowledge of Tobago was amazing and your service was perfect. Your recommendation of the hotel we stayed in was spot on – we had the best holiday ever. Thanks so much.“
Our promise to you
We don’t sell holidays – we arrange them….. and we think there is a big difference. We will talk to you and we will listen to you, and between us we will plan your trip. Then we will make all the arrangements for your Caribbean holiday.
We will pick the best rooms for you, arrange the best flights for you, help you secure the best seats on the plane. We will handle any special requests you may have.
We will provide you with the highest level of personal service, backed up with the deepest and most extensive knowledge of every aspect of Tobago.
That is our promise.
Our other destinations
We have travelled extensively in the Caribbean in the last 16 years and, as well as Tobago, we have found other beautiful places that have charm and character. We have gathered deep knowledge of Grenada, Antigua, Bequia, Barbados, St Kitts & Nevis, Tobago and St Lucia and we would be delighted to arrange a holiday there for you.
We also offer holidays in the delightful undiscovered European gem that is Slovenia - which is beautiful enough to be in the Caribbean!
Click below for more details about our other destinations.