Cherry-pick the best the Caribbean has to offer
Some people think that all Caribbean Islands are much the same – but that really isn’t true. Each island we cover has its own identity, its own style and its own landscape. Some of the islands have better beaches, others have the better restaurants and so on…
A two – or even three-centre holiday would give you the chance to enjoy and experience the contrasts and different characteristics that are to be found on individual islands.
It’s ‘Island Hopping’ – but for the 21st Century
Island hopping used to conjure up thoughts of endless waiting around for boats that never arrived, flights that were cancelled at the last minute, and whole days taken to travel very small distances!
But things have changed! We are pleased to tell you that we’ve arranged hundreds of Caribbean holidays visiting two or even three islands, with smooth, quick and comfortable connections.
We’ll make your holiday simple and stress-free
All our itineraries, whether around one island or two or even three, are designed around speedy, comfortable transfers, and no wasted time. You could have a morning swim in Tobago and then a lunchtime dip in Grenada!
We aim to make the most of your holiday time and make sure that you spend as little time in airports as possible. And as we’ve done it many times, we’ve got very good at it.
Some of our favourite itineraries…
Grenada’s “Golden Triangle” – a chance to see the whole island
- La Sagesse – in the South. Spend 4 nights in this idyllic beachside hideaway and explore southern Grenada. Eat under the stars – delicious fresh fish always on the menu.
- Then up to Petite Anse in the North. Enjoy 3 nights in the spectacular setting of this little hotel. The views are stunning, the walks are great, and you can visit the Chocolate factory as well as the fascinating working Plantation of Belmont.
- Finally back down to Laluna in the South West. Finish with 5 nights at this gorgeous hotel, just a few minutes drive from Grand Anse Beach but far enough away to offer wonderful tranquillity. A good base for exploring the southwest of the island with all its restaurants and attractions including the capital St Georges.
- We can arrange this wonderful 11 night trip from just £1930pp (low season) including accommodation (room only/B&B/room only), all transfers and flights from the UK.
The Tobago Trio – North, East & West Tobago
Let us plan a trip for you to three different parts of the island. You’ll have enough time to relax and enjoy each location without too much dashing around :
- Fly to Tobago with BA or Virgin – stay 5 nights in the Blue Waters Inn on Batteaux Bay.
- Enjoy the beach, the snorkelling, the villages of North Tobago – also visit the rain forest
- Then spend 4 nights at the stylish Bacolet Beach Club on the East Coast – visit the island’s capital Scarborough
- Finally spend 5 nights on the West Coast in one of the delightful houses at Plantation Beach Villas with lovely restaurants nearby.
- Back to the airport for the flight back to the UK
From £1960pp includes all flights and transfers.
Rainforest and Reefs
See the best of Tobago visiting both rainforest and reefs. This itinerary combines a stay in the two lovely villages of Castara and Speyside, giving a real taste of island life.
- Fly to Tobago with Virgin or BA
- Stay for 7 nights at Castara Retreats on the west coast, soaking up the atmosphere of this traditional Caribbean village and local eating spots
- Visit the Main Ridge Forest Reserve – the world’s oldest protected rainforest – with an expert guide
- Move up to the north of the island and spend a further 4 nights at Blue Waters Inn on Batteaux Bay
- Enjoy the beach plus great diving and snorkelling or take a bird watching trip on Little Tobago
- Return back to the airport for your return flight to the UK
Price from £1395 per person including flights and transfers
Grenada and St Lucia
A Grenada and St Lucia twin centre offers a wonderful combination of lush rain forest, beaches and dramatic scenery. Travelling between the two is made easy by utilising the British Airways flight in either direction.
- Fly to Grenada with BA
- Stay for 4 nights at the Calabash Hotel – recently named a member of the prestigious hotel group, Relais & Châteaux .
- Explore the sights of Grenada or take time to relax and rejuvenate the body with spa sessions
- Visit the capital St George’s with its colourful local produce market or take a boat trip to the amazing underwater sculpture park for snorkelling or diving
- Fly up to St Lucia with BA
- Stay for 5 nights at the stunning Calabash Cove – a gorgeous contemporary boutique hotel
- Take a “must-see” trip down the west coast to view the amazing volcanic pitons – a jaw-dropping sight!
- Return back to the airport for your return flight to the UK
£2695 per person including all flights and transfers
Neighbours – Barbados & Bequia
We can plan a trip for you which will give you the chance to stay in two stunning locations on both islands with time to explore each one. This sample itinerary is for a 10 night duration:
- The Atlantis Hotel on the beautiful, unspoilt east cost of Barbados. Spend 5 nights in this idyllic, escapist getaway, watching the dramatic rolling waves and marvelling at the fishermen taking their boats out and back with the catch of the day. The beautiful Andromeda Gardens are just a ten minute walk up the hill from the hotel and St Nicholas Abbey is around 20 minutes by car.
- Then it’s over to Bequia for a 5 night stay at Sugar Reef where you can kick off your sandals and relax on the glorious golden sands listening to the gently lapping waves of Industry Bay. Port Elizabeth is around a 20 minute drive away with its restaurants and shops.
- Lots of other combinations of hotels can be arranged, as well as shorter or longer durations.
From £1950pp includes all flights and transfers
The Plantation Inns of Nevis
Enjoy a taste of the slow life on Nevis – combining history, beaches and plantations – a place to really get away from it all.
- Fly to St Kitts with BA and transfer across to Nevis by exhilarating speed boat!
- Stay for 5 nights at Golden Rock – a former sugar estate set on the slopes of Mount Nevis
- Enjoy the cooling trade breezes and explore the interior of Nevis, whether that’s simply taking a stroll through the tropical grounds of the plantation or hiking in the rain forest
- Take a short ferry ride and explore the history and sights of neighbouring St Kitts
- Transfer to Nisbet Plantation and stay a further 6 nights at this historic beach side plantation.
- Enjoy lazy days on the beach and casual lunches at the beach side restaurant
- Evenings can be spent in the wonderfully atmospheric Great House enjoying cocktails at sunset and some superb fine dining
- Return back to St Kitts for your return flight to the UK
From £2125pp includes all flights and transfers